WHY BUY A BABYCHIC INFANT HEAD SUPPORT?
Every newborn baby should have their head supported when out-&-about. The Babychic Infant Head Support is made from 100% cotton. Even the filling surrounding the head sections is filled with 100% cotton filling. This combination is highly breathable, helping to keep baby cool whist in the pram. This breathability helps to reduce the risk of eczema flare-ups and skin irritations. Most alternative Infant Head Pillows are made from mainly polyester and synthetic materials, which trap the heat. This can then make baby hot, sweaty and irritable.
FEATURES OF USING BABYCHIC INFANT HEAD SUPPORTS
• Exclusive design, simple and easy to install and remove.
• Provides extra support to your newborns head & neck.
• Fully reversible, made from 100% cotton jersey on the front side, thick designer twill cotton on the other.
• Filled with 100% cotton filling, including around the head area.
• Can be used from newborn - toddler years for added head support when sleeping in the pram or car seat.
BENEFITS OF USING BABYCHIC INFANT HEAD SUPPORTS
• Fully breathable, helping to regulate baby's temperature .
• Provides extra support to baby's delicate head and neck.
• Perfect for baby's with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Protects the pram from spills and baby mess.
• Adds a splash of colour and turns and pram from ordinary to extraordinary.
• Added comfort for baby against the hard rough surface of the synthetic pram seat.
• Machine washable.
BABYHIC HEAD SUPPORTS FIT:
HOW TO FIT THE BABYCHIC INFANT HEAD SUPPORT
1. Lay the Head Support Insert in the seat of your pram or car seat.
2. Pull the shoulder strap around the head section.
Warning: this item is not to be used in bassinets or cots as it may cause suffocation if baby rolls or turns. It is to be used under adult supervision at all times in a pram, car seat or car capsule only, not to be used in a bed.
OUR BABYCHIC HEAD SUPPORTS ARE MADE FROM
• Front: Oeko-tex, standard 100, class 100% Cotton Twill Fabric
• Back: Oeko-tex, standard 100, class 1 Cotton Jersery
• Filled: Soft 100% Cotton Filling with Non-Woven Liner
Babychic uses only AZO free dyes and are formaldehyde free. Our products have also undergone testing to ensure they meet strict AU and EU standards for colour fastness and washability.
Total Product Contents: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
For more information on the materials we use, check out our materials page
Wash before use. Cold machine wash. Do not bleach. Line dry only. Cool iron if required. Can be dry cleaned. If the liner becomes damp from spills, please ensure any spills are removed and the liner is fully dry prior to storing for long periods.