Every cutie needs a tough transporter. Harness the power of Zoomi. Converting from baby hugger through to booster seat for big kids, Zoomi’s a long-haul cuddle. Go shop the well-adjusted all-rounder…
Zoomi Miss Dinomite is your new prehistoric pal from Cosatto. Dinosaurs are back and they’re on a mission to protect your little one's. They’ll be leaping into these chompy jaws every chance they get.
5 Reasons to buy Zoomi
Grows on the Go – No need to buy separates. From small to tall, Zoomi’s there for the full journey - cuddling away, forward facing, fitting front and rear seats.
Awesomely Adjustable – With booster seat conversion, 2 part reversible seat liner with grow-how for extended cuddling and a 5 position head rest - Zoomi’s a growing pillar of security.
Padded Protector - With tummy pad and chest pads plus comfy padded armrests , Zoomi’s a teddy bear really but don’t tell him we said that. Removable washable covers keep the zoom zingy.
Snug Security - Bringing a five-point safety harness with quick release buckle for home time plus layers of padding around a tough core, Zoomi’s a tough nut at the peak of his powers.
Travelling Companion - And when the immortal question was about to be asked “are we nearly there yet?” there was just like a chuckle of Zoomi thanks instead. Job done.
Zoomi is a Group 1/2/3 car seat:. Suitable from 9kg – 36kg (9 months - 12 years approx.)
The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security.
- Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution.
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system.
- In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result.
The Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Safer child. Safer you. Safer roads.
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg
- (Group 1-2-3)
- Easy to install
- Forward facing
- Universal fitting in both front and rear seats
- 5 point safety harness with quick release buckle
- Compatible with standard 3-point seat belts
- Remove harness to convert into booster seat
- Height adjustable head rest
- Comfy padded armrest
- 2 part reversible seat liner which grows with your child
- Removable and washable covers
- Converts to a high back booster seat for when child gets older
- FREE tummy & chest pads
- Conforms to ECE R44/04